- 2017 09 - Fact Sheet.pdf
- 2017 08 - Monthly investor letter.pdf
- Key Investor Information Document.pdf
- Key Investor Information Document - Class B (NO)
- Sector Capital Funds Plc Prospectus.pdf
- Sector Healthcare Value Fund Supplement.pdf
- Sector Healthcare Value Fund UK Country Supplement.pdf
- Sector Capital Funds Plc Memorandum and Articles of Association.pdf
Sector Healthcare Value Fund is a global long-only equity fund investing in the healthcare sector. The objective of the fund is to achieve attractive long-term absolute returns and to outperform the returns of the MSCI Daily TR World Net Health Care USD. The Fund's Class A USD has achieved 5 stars in the Morningstar rating.
The fund is managed by Sector Gamma AS, an investment firm supervised by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway.
The fund is a UCITS fund registered in Ireland.
The most recent daily NAV for the fund can be found on Bloomberg and Morningstar.
Please contact us for further information about this Fund.
With reference to the disclaimer, an investment in Sector Healthcare Value Fund is not available to residents of the United States or U.S. Persons. Such persons are advised to leave the website.